If you have had your Permanent Resident status for 5 years (or 3 years if you obtained it through marriage to a U.S. citizen, and you still live together) and you believe your are eligible for U.S. citizenship, call us today to see if you meet all the other requirements for citizenship.  For applicants with criminal records, it is imperative that you consult with an immigration lawyer before applying for U.S. citizenship.