If you want to help your family members immigrate to the U.S. and they are currently in their home country, you need help navigating the complicated consular processing system.  The first step in the process is an I-130 petition, then the case is transferred to the National Visa Center, then finally  the case is forwarded to the U.S. embassy in your family's home country.  Call today to consult with the attorney about your family's case.

©2019 The Law Office of Sherwin C. Carballo. Proudly created with Wix.com